Anthro Cyborg Mayhem (Part 2)On our last episode, we were introduced to a man named Michael, who awakened in the wilderness of all places, but seems to have lost all his memory of his past life. And all he can truly recall is his name. He meets a man named Hank, a fisherman who takes Michael in for some nourishment. However, most of the story focused on Dynomutt and his two robotic brothers, Crimson Canine and Calculus 405, as the engage in a fight against a mysterious trio of cybernetic anthros who attacked a military base in Seattle. Their mission was to retrieve data for a special doomsday project. They are successful in their attack, and they leave Dynomutt and Crimson incapacitated. Calculus rushes his brothers back to Dr. Quest’s lab to have their power restored. And while that’s going on, the robot dog Kaiser informs Dr. Quest and his family about the upcoming danger and that they’re dealing with someone named Dio. And now the cyborg anthros continue their search for the “key of OsirAnthro Cyborg Mayhem (Part 2) by MDTartist83
I am a man who lives for art, storytelling, and entertainment. Since my childhood, I've been greatly fascinated by fantasy and make believe, and I've been a fan of many different media franchises, be they popular or obscure. And I have dreams of one day making an impact on pop culture through the things I do. I like to entertain people with stories and ideas, and I explore a variety of different ideas, be they original or from existing franchises. And I also do reviews of various pop-culture media ranging from TV series, video games, movies, and the alike. And I like to share my memories and knowledge with others. I'm also quite keen on Japanese culture. Especially with anime, which has been one of my biggest inspirations for engaging in art since my early childhood years, up to the present day.
Rules That I Live By:
1. Love your friends and family equally, no matter how they treat you.
2. Focus on the things you can do, and what you're capable of.
3. Life is as good as it gets.
4. You only live once in this life, so make the best of it while you can.
5. Nothing is guaranteed in this life except death.
6. Everybody and everything has potential to be something they're not.
7. Respect is given to people who deserve it. But not everybody deserves it.
8. Never resort to physical violence unless you absolutely have to.
9. Don't trust anybody unless you're sure you can trust them.
10. There's a difference between living in the past, and learning from it.
11. The future is never certain. But somethings are foreseeable.
12. The less you expect, the less disappointed you will be at an outcome.
13. It doesn't matter how old something is. It's what you do with it that counts.
14. Always be prepared for the worst. And expect the unexpected.
15. Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
16. Everybody has to dedicate themselves to something.
17. Life is a journey, live it well.
18. Value your history, but always move forward.
19. If you disrespect others, expect to be disrespected back.
20. The future is never certain. So we never really know what to expect.
WARNING: If you troll or spam my page with petty insults just for your own personal enjoyment, I will block you without hesitation, and you can go bother someone else. I'm normally a reasonable and tolerant person. But trollish behavior will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances. You've been warned.